Thread: As you were.

As you were.

The second Sunday of the month, indeed the year is approaching but the weather is looking dodgy. What do you think? Brave it out or leave it for this month?
    Personally I am well into the work on my beast and could do with the time in the garage. (Cobra coming on well!) But am willing to go to the meet if there is interest.

Cheers,

David.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Hi All, sadly missed this post, as my Cobra is about to go off the road for some maintenance and servicing I doubt I will be around until March, not having a garage and working outside extents the process!!..hope we have some decent weather.
    happy driving and good luck finishing your upgrades David
    Geoff
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3, like me old but loved

Hi Geoff. I don't think there is going to be much activity for another couple of months to be honest.
    Upgrades are a little behind schedule but the end is in sight. Gearbox is properly in now. Electric fuel pump relocated so that won't be as noisy. New sump going on as mine is a little battered. New carpets yet to be trial fitted and edged. New centre tunnel cut to shape but not yet fitted. And a few shiny bits to graft in during the reassembly.
    New seats as well but they make me look like Noddy as I sit quite high. Considering bolting them directly to the floor.
    Side pipes modified to make them safer too.
    Another few good weekends and she will be on the road. Hopefully for March which will give me three months proving her before the trip to Circuit De La Sarthe.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Quite a change the David, I bet you cant wait to get it finished and out for a shakedown...love the Noddy comment. My son is 6'5" and has to choose between looking under or over the windscreen...
    Geoff
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3, like me old but loved