Rover sd1 gearbox parts help

Wondering if anyone can help. I have a customers pilgrim in for iva prep and finishing off. One of the jobs is to fit and sort the lt77 gear lever to the remote.

I have everything except the gear lever retaining cup. It’s the part that drops over the gear lever and puts pressure on the spring and is held down with a bolt at the back of the cup into the gear-lever housing. It basically stops the gear lever feeling floppy and falling out.

It’s no longer available from rimmer bros

Does anyone have one that they would be willing to sell and to get me out of a pickle before I go down the route of making one.

Thanks.
    ANTHONY
    Absolute Horsepower Ltd
    Home of the CR427

Hi Anthony
    I have been trying to find one of these but everyone I contacted say they are no longer available.
    I am going to try and make one myself. I have bought a part that is normally for a tractor gearbox as apparently from my Internet searches I chap made his own.
    The part is a gear leaver metal dust cover for a Ferguson TE20 tractor. It will need modifying so I will keep you updated.
    Regards
    Rob

I might have a short remote knocking about, I'll check later...
    C an
    O nly
    B e
    R eal
    A drenalin
    Sumo, 4.2 RV8..... Edelbrock

If you do find one then it is worth welding some 'tabs' on the side of it to stop the bit where the bolt goes through from snapping off, this is a common fault with them!
    This forum has a high proportion of people that lack basic manners.