Stick on stripes

I’m looking for someone to put stick on stripes on a gel coat cobra body. I’ve been told they’re difficult to get right due to the boot contours. Can anybody recommend someone? SE preferably.
    Thanks
    Simon
    WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, blasphemy, rambling, and/or exhibition of shocking levels of ignorance.

Hi a loca signwriter put som on for me a white back and they done a great job (l' m on isle of wight though) if they can read a plan they should be able
    Steve
    If I can find the plan I'll forward it

Took me 3 attempts to do mine - lost patience with first attempt, cut vinyl wrong on 2nd, and eventually got it right on the third, bit like the 3 bears - lol

Hairdryer, water with a bit of washing up liquid and patience is what you need, cost me £60 in total due to having to re buy the vinyl 3 times - doh!
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Did mine myself and you do need to have a join under the number plate. Stripeworld.co.uk do 12 metre rolls for £20 and that’s enough for a couple of failed attempts at the boot. I’m happy with the results and happier still to have done it myself.
    There’s a photo in my albums.769063E2-ABC3-40CD-BFCB-40C1F98A62AA.jpeg
    Colin
    Dax Standard Chassis. Ford 302, AOD auto, DB s/s sidepipes, 2017 T reg.