Brake discs for Dan44 diff

Following ordering my rear discs for Dana 44 diff I have found a difference. The original discs where stamped C20326 so looking through parts catalogues ordered some Brembro which should match.
    The inspection hole to tighten the brake calipers is located from centre od 121mm and not 110mm . The correct part no is JML731. I found a reference on an American parts site. So never take catalogues as gospel. All.cross reference and a number of categories have this incorrect.
    Dax 351 Cleveland T5 2.88 PL

Typo in my first post. The correct Jaguar part no is JLM731 for Dana 44 rear brake disc. The JLM730 is for the Salisbury diff brakes which are Brembo part no 08.2557.10.

Correct manufacturers part no for the correct place sized holes for Dana 44

BREMBO: 08.2557.40
    DELPHI: BG2508
    TRW: DF1878

The photo shows two discs. The disc on the left has the two holes wider apart allowing access to the brake caliper bolts and the disc is 13mm thick as against 12.7mm. The disc thickness is a good reassurance you have the correct disc. Why they made them thicker? The bonus is you have more mileage between disc swaps. How this works out with hand brake set up I am yet to find out.
    Subtle differences which you find out when you come to mount your discs with head scratching.
    When using the suppliers searches and cross references they mix up the two discs. No end of confusion.
    As these were limited run period in the late 1980's when Jaguar had shortage of Salisbury differentials and used the US Dana 44.

They only references to the differences is when ordering parts from USA suppliers like Summit Racing and Rock Auto.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jon1d; 05-03-20 at 06:08 PM.
    Dax 351 Cleveland T5 2.88 PL

AK gen 1 delivered 05/05/17, on the road shortly!