Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    That's great. I'll be in the garage later so if you get time I'll get them plugged up and hopefully be able to go for the big start this weekend. Fingers crossed it'll start up.

Thanks again for your help.

Attached Corsa B indicator and wash stalks pin out and wiring.

I have gather the information from various sources and put these together. The colour coding on the wiring and pin out on the washers might be different.
    The wiper 2 diagram is for intermittent wiper . You might only have two switch for two speed.
    Let me know so I can update the document if these are different.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jon1d; 07-04-20 at 06:03 PM.
    Dax 351 Cleveland T5 2.88 PL

Hi Jon,
    Thanks so much for your wiring diagrams. They were perfect for the stalk continuity positions.

Only issue I have is that there seems to be some discrepancies in the wire colours? I'm using the colours in the attachment. Is your loom not the same as this?

Screenshot_20200407-232552_Drive.jpg

20200407_200144.jpg
    20200407_200214.jpg
    Last edited by Wesley; 07-04-20 at 10:40 PM.

I have a very early wiring system 1992 which is Triumph Dolomite stalks.
    The wiring diagram 2011 I believe is for the Ford Sierra stalks including the intermittent wiper system . There are later Corsa stalks which have a variable wiper switch.
    I will have try and see what I can find on the Ford Sierra stalks to cross reference.
    The relays have numbers which can be used.
    Last edited by jon1d; 08-04-20 at 07:38 AM.

Ah that explains it. Yes i believe my i have a premier wiring loom with the 2 extra relays which as you say was designed for the Sierra stalks with the intermittent wipe.

Thanks again for your hard work. I'll certainly owe you a few beers if/when Stoneleigh is on again.

To be honest, i'm not to fussed about the intermittent option, just slow and fast would be more than enough i'd think?

I have two speed on mine and find it fine as I don't take the car out in the wet. I only get caught out if I am on a European trip most of the time I can avoid bad weather in the U.k. which is a lot.
    Dax 351 Cleveland T5 2.88 PL

Yeah that's my thoughts too. If i can get away with using the standard stalks it would be perfect.

Hi Jon.

Sorry to bother but did you manage to find any cross reference regarding the colours used on the later wiring loom?

Cheers

Wes Been looking to find the Dax premier wiring loom without success so far. The attatched 2011 loom you posted as you say does not match the colour coding on the diagram.
    There are common colours used for wiper and indictor side. I would check the relays and work back from the relay numbering contacts. I am a dog with a bone so will keep looking.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast