Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    I prefer the log scale; makes things look less scary.

Hi Dr Kevin, ( im the guy bought your mirrors) an ‘expert’ did say that if the curfews are lifted at ANY time, the virus could just fire straight back up again.? Its all down to TESTING and vaccines isnt it, they say vaccine would be at best a year away?

Couple of facts I have seen reported on.

Germany has low rate fatality rate against tests. This appears to be due to them testing a large amount of healthy young people returning from skiing resorts in Austria or Italy were tested.

USA state of Louisiana where the Mardi Gras went ahead seems to see a large increase in cases.

I know someone who is just getting over the worse of the virus after attending the Cheltenham races. How it was allowed to go ahead !

His condition quickly deteriorated on the 7th day after 4 days after attending. He needed help to get over it with a rush of antibiotics after calling NHS Help line 111 and speaking to a doctor. His account of events was very detailed and a worrying read. It was like no other flu and suffered great difficulty in breathing, with very poor sleep, very high temperature and waking up soaked through at night. No appetite to eat any thing.
    I am glad to say he is over the worst.
    Dax 351 Cleveland T5 2.88 PL

Doesn't Germany report cause of death as the underlying condition even if COVID-19 was present, unlike other countries that record it as a COVID-19 death? I think that's why their deaths per million of population is very low indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobragreyhead View Post
    Hi Dr Kevin, ( im the guy bought your mirrors) an ‘expert’ did say that if the curfews are lifted at ANY time, the virus could just fire straight back up again.? Its all down to TESTING and vaccines isnt it, they say vaccine would be at best a year away?
    I think you are correct, but the Chinese will test the theory ahead of us.
    When the antibody test comes out, some people will be able to go back to work. Till then I guess we have to hope that the off-label drug trials come up with something positive.
    I was feeling quit optimistic earlier in the week, but ofcourse the people who infected themselves when out in the sun last w/e, and stayed for last orders in the pubs are now percolating through into the system.
    Hopefully we won't follow the Italian curve.

Jon1d:
    Exactly.
    Last edited by KevinW; 29-03-20 at 10:38 AM.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678