Reverse light & fog light

Hi All,

following the theme of originality I didn't want either of these lights hanging of the back of the car, this was one I spotted on CBS, think it was cheap enough but it houses these 2 all in one unit.

I made a mount from 3 mm ali sheet. filed the shape at the bottom then bent the top 90 deg, mounted it to the chassis, I will post some other pics especially when I get it lit up. even in daylight they are damn bright. this a great idea!

don't comment about the stripes its the angle i took the photo that make it look like the stripes are not straight!! I forgot to take photo's until I closed up the garage.

.............never drive faster than your guardian angel.

cobraclub.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/633 - this is the link to my build photo's you have to put w w w . h t t p : / / in front of it!!

Very tidy, are they okay for IVA ?
    AK gen2 ls3

They are e marked but I’ve been through IVA, I think the edges are a not rounded or blunt enough to pass IVA

Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

I've made my fog lamp clip-on to the over-rider mounting tube, wired in with an inline plug/socket. I just keep it in the boot. I can post pics if anyone wants to see it...
    DAX Cobra. May contain nuts. Always read the label.

here you go, off, both on, fog light only, reverse light only, also quite discreet if I say so myself!! Kev the link you posted was correct

BTW these are the Spiyda LED rear lights

cobraclub.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/633 - this is the link to my build photo's you have to put w w w . h t t p : / / in front of it!!

..............oh yes my garage is a mess..................next job once the car is done!

the lights do look discrete. Might have to investigate them after the IVA.

It’s set back behind the body, CBS do them as reverse only fog only they may do a plastic housing??