Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just filled in the IVA forms and Declaration form. Last page of IVA form.....am i a Covid response vehicle....? Do i need a priority booking.......the answer to the later is YES...i want to see some of this summer in the car! .. however, just getting the forms in now whilst the car is at the trimmers in the hope of getting in the queue for Gillingham.
    AK Cobra started 06/19
    Chevy 383 Stroker, TKO 600
    See my build on instagram: Julesdm14

Quote Originally Posted by Julesdm View Post
    Just filled in the IVA forms and Declaration form. Last page of IVA form.....am i a Covid response vehicle....? Do i need a priority booking.......the answer to the later is YES...i want to see some of this summer in the car! .. however, just getting the forms in now whilst the car is at the trimmers in the hope of getting in the queue for Gillingham.
    Be sure to avoid stickers on your switches at Gillingham
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

No stickers on the car kevin. Just some wheel arch extenders!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW View Post
    Be sure to avoid stickers on your switches at Gillingham
    AK Cobra started 06/19
    Chevy 383 Stroker, TKO 600
    See my build on instagram: Julesdm14

I've just submitted my PT1 form and received the reply below. Thought it may be helpful to others finding their way through the process.

Cheers,
    Mark

"Dear Customer

We can confirm we have received your email.

We appreciate your understanding during this time and ask that you do not send repeat emails.

To protect from Covid – 19 contamination, testing is to continue under special conditions.

From 1 July, IVA, MSVA and COIF applications must be on the latest version of the application form (June 2020). If you use this form, a PT1 is not required. If you do not use this form in future your application will be rejected.

If your IVA, COIF or MSVA application was on an earlier form and has been processed and released for inspection, you will need to complete a PT1 application and send it to this mailbox to get an appointment for inspection.

Test appointments for IVA cannot be obtained by calling the national number. We will contact you in due course to arrange an appointment.

Full details of the special conditions appertaining to your particular vehicle category can be found on the relevant “June 2020” application form.

Thank you for your cooperation during these difficult times.

DVSA Vehicle Test Bookings Team"

Thanks for that Mark,
    I am nearing putting in my application.
    Any idea what the number of the the new form is?
    Kev Davies
    South Wales Area Rep. UKCC Membership Secretary
    DAX Mk4, 383 Chevy Stroker, Tremec. SOLD
    Contemporary CCX 3-4028, 445ci Big Block FORD FE,TKO 600, Old School IVA'd and SOLD
    Dax De Dion LS2 and T56 IVA'd June '17 SOLD
    1965 Ford Mustang 289 Convertible FOR SALE
    In build- Hawk 289 Sebring

The link below takes you to the page for the instructions for rebooking a test. There's also a link to the current version of the IVA form.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...re-1-july-2020

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12