Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AKCharlie View Post
    Last count I have to date 23 different hotels booked. 95% of them with Booking.com where I can cancel within 24hrs and not lose any money. You have to have plans in place or you get left behind!
    Charlie
    Crikey Charlie is that 23 hotels booked just for you or group bookings? If it’s just for you that’s serious lockdown fever!
    Dek

Quote Originally Posted by Darnpistonbroke View Post
    I’m looking at booking a couple of tickets for this event. Is the CRC having a club stand there? Probably a silly question but I’ve never been there before so don’t know the crack.
    I’m probably going for the Saturday event.
    Weather permitting, in the Cobra and an E-type. If the weather turns out to be typical British, just the E-type.
    Graham (Bomber G) normally organises and I’m sure will keep us updated as he’s suggested earlier in this thread. If you’re a member of the cobra club U.K. (not this forum) there is a 2 for one discount code, meaning half price.
    Dek

Thanks for that. Just been on there and can’t find any code at all.
    The Silverstone website does acknowledge the CRC but as you said, they need a code.
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Wessex region caretaker rep.

I think the two-for-one tickets were part of the Early Bird package and the cut off date was end of January.
    Cheers, Clive

(If I'm not here, I'm either in my new workshop or on the golf course!)

Quote Originally Posted by Clive View Post
    I think the two-for-one tickets were part of the Early Bird package and the cut off date was end of January.
    That was P&P Clive. 31st May for SC subject to availability according to their T’C’s .
    Dek

Thanks for that. Just been on there and can’t find any code at all.
    The Silverstone website does acknowledge the CRC but as you said, they need a code.
    It was in the December edition of Snake Torque. But you do have to be a member of the Club to get that. That’s why it’s not advertised on this forum.
    Dek

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    It was in the December edition of Snake Torque. But you do have to be a member of the Club to get that. That’s why it’s not advertised on this forum.
    Dek
    I am a member and area rep for the Wessex region.

I'll have a look at the magazine.
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Wessex region caretaker rep.

I am a member and area rep for the Wessex region.

I'll have a look at the magazine.
    Page 27.
    Dek

A bit of both Dek. Actually after checking it is 32 nights!! Big believer in getting plans in place, especially as most places in UK getting booked up very quick. As long as you book with full refund to cancel within a day of arrival, you lose nothing. Accepted that it does cost more overall but at present nobody can be 100% that we will be able to move about, so book with cancellation remit in place.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    Crikey Charlie is that 23 hotels booked just for you or group bookings? If it’s just for you that’s serious lockdown fever!
    Dek
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Just to say the promotion code still works! 🙂

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast