West Midlands Cobra meet 5th July (plus anyone who wants to come with a cobra!)

Hi All, The weather is looking OK (dry but breezy) and we are 'unlocked' (mainly, poor Leicester). I suspect the pubs are going to be mad and logistics challenging plus the risks of pubs won't yet be palatable to everyone. Is anyone up for meeting in South Warwickshire (Long Compton) in a field with hard access, fixed toilet (i.e. not a portaloo) and hand washing facilities with plenty of space for social distancing and 'family unit' picnics?
    This is the best I can think of in the circumstances as it is still not clear what pubs are opening and what arrangements are going to be in place. Caffeine and Machine will not open until 11th July and then only with pre bookings (this seems to be a theme)
    If you are up for it please respond to this thread and/or PM me. West Midland members especially but all welcome, particularly as the venue is on the border of geographical regions.
    If anyone has a better idea let me know.........
    Chris
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Apologies, Chris. After suggesting this restart, the family have ganged up on me and organised a gathering for the first available date, which is of course this weekend.

Sorry,

Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by braincol View Post
    Apologies, Chris. After suggesting this restart, the family have ganged up on me and organised a gathering for the first available date, which is of course this weekend.

Sorry,

Brian.
    No problem, there will be (hopefully) plenty of other opportunities! Any other takers????????
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Unfortunately I'm not available either

Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

Sorry Chris, I have been using the lock down to get as many jobs done on the cob as possible and its currently in many bits.

Paul
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Yeah, I'd be up for this