Removable steering wheel adapter

Not your usual cheap rubbish, but probably the best on the market. Bought for a GT40 project that never happened its an NRG get 2.5 SRK-250 BK model, still boxed and never used. offers around £120
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, blasphemy, rambling, and/or exhibition of shocking levels of ignorance.

WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, blasphemy, rambling, and/or exhibition of shocking levels of ignorance.

Simon, how tall/long is it (depending on your perspective front to back measurement)? All the listings I can find for it online seem to omit that, what I thought was, fairly important measurement
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Sorry, now spoken for

aaron, will pm you the dimensions

Thanks Simon! I've seen dimensions for other adapters, but they all look much less substantial (and are usually very cheap and made in China) - but no point me buying a snap-off adapter if it puts the wheel firmly in my chest!
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club