Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good to meet you guys. Only had the Cobra a few months, but all the fellow owners I've met have been 'proper' . . . . great bunch of people. Selfishly only got a picture on my cobra at the hotel we stayed in that night on way to Bicester (which was great BTW)

20200920_201733 by Philip Johnson, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by aaronjb View Post
    I could have sworn this was next weekend! Damn.. although I'm on-call for work and it's been a busy weekend.. he says, still working, with a 1am call scheduled.
    Yup, I finished work at 01:30 last night.....part of the 'new normal'?
    I guess we need to remember to be grateful we have decent paying jobs, at least for the time being, when so many are about to lose theirs.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Quote Originally Posted by early_911 View Post
    Good to meet you guys. Only had the Cobra a few months, but all the fellow owners I've met have been 'proper' . . . . great bunch of people. Selfishly only got a picture on my cobra at the hotel we stayed in that night on way to Bicester (which was great BTW)

20200920_201733 by Philip Johnson, on Flickr
    Good to meet you. Looks like that is the last event for a while! Ah, well, roll on Spring!!!!! I have a few jobs to do on the cobra and another project to start to help pass the winter by.
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Nice to meet you and your wife also Phil. Sounds like you had the perfect “petrol head” weekend. Look forward to meeting up again.
    Dek

Quote Originally Posted by KevinW View Post
    when so many are about to lose theirs.
    Indeed - like you, my other half lost her job in August when her employer (the largest builders merchant) said nobody was buying building materials.. a month later they said they were expecting a bumper year. Ho hum.

But yes, 30% unemployment looms unless things get back to normal.
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    A great day at Sywell today. Met Chris P and David Firestarter and convoyed in and parked together. Whilst we were queuing to get in another Cobra was in front, Phil from Norfolk. So 4 Cobs almost together and another GD in the row in front. Anyone know the GD owner? We think we’ve seen it before at one of the East Mids meet but didn’t bump into the owner. Also another black one (? Crendon) with a riveted bonnet scoop parked further away. 6 in total.
    I have got some photos but my previous method of uploading doesn’t seem to work now. Manage attachments. Add files which are seen as thumbnails in the home folder. Select the ones you want and insert on line. Now can’t get them to appear as thumbnails and asking to drag and drop once they are downloaded which doesn’t work for existing thumbnails! Gggrrr! If anyone can suggest an easy way WITHOUT using a third party hosting site please tell.
    Dek
    Sorry Guys ,we have just got back from holiday . Shame i had to miss the show ,as i was really looking forward to it and finally meeting up with you all , but as predicted we had to cut short our holiday in Dorset , and head East to drop our daughter off at Kent Uni .

Paul
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123