Anyone left in East Sussex?

Not much activity on this forum recently. Anyone up for organising a drive out? Rather than the same old Grasshopper meet thought varying it a bit would be preferable
    Reverend Robin
    GD427 Euro

He who dies with the most tools wins

Hi Im a newbie on here, but im based near the ashdown forest between forest row and Haywards Heath.

AK427 -

Hi, not been to the Grasshopper for a while now, last time I dove by it was closed and a lot of building work going on the car park was all fenced off!
    I moved to Horley surrey from Croydon in 2016 and that was about the last time I visited the Grasshopper. Would be nice to get a meet together again.

Keith

Based in Mayfield and still working from home. Any excuse for a drive.............
    AK Gen1 - Ford 351W - Dream come true

Not far from me, then!

Grasshopper is closed and i think the developer gone bust......it was due to open for Xmas 2019 and is still in a state. A great car park and pub is The Woodman at Goudhurst, it does hold other meets here on a sunday morning for bacon sandwich and drink.....currently temporarily closed due to covid, worth noting though.

I am in Sevenoaks and whilst the car is awaiting IVA at some time i will be up and running and all of your locations are perfect for an early morning country drive.
    AK Cobra started 06/19
    Chevy 383 Stroker, TKO 600
    See my build on instagram: Julesdm14