Visit to Pilgrim Motorsports

Going to visit Pilgrim Motorsports this morning, first time as I bought mine as a rolling chassis. Then striped it and started again. Been down here enjoying the weather with the family in our caravan. Staying in the grounds of Lancing College, nice place. Pilgrim is only 6 miles from here.

Quote Originally Posted by philbrad73 View Post
    Going to visit Pilgrim Motorsports this morning, first time as I bought mine as a rolling chassis. Then striped it and started again. Been down here enjoying the weather with the family in our caravan. Staying in the grounds of Lancing College, nice place. Pilgrim is only 6 miles from here.
    If you want to go to the beach (assuming the rain clears)...go to Shoreham at low tide ....unless ofcourse you want to enjoy the beach with lots of M25 tourists, in which case Brighton is best. A walk along the Downs also recommended.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Been here since last Friday. We were by portmadog and weather was crap, so drove 5 1/2 hours though the night to enjoy the heat wave. We have stayed away from Brighton and little Hampton beaches. Found the beaches between Lancing and Worthing great and close to the water kids love it. Just had a look around Pilgrim and am heading back to Liverpool in abit.