Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodwood meet

I think 10 to 12am is about the best time to be there. I will aim to be there for ten ish have a wander round, get a coffee then go back to see the stragglers drop in. Weather dependant cause I'm a bit of a wallflower now at my age. Might be one of the last legal gatherings car-wise we can have this year before the find out and stop it so make the most of it. Pete

Was in Portsmouth on the 13th and popped in at Port Solent. Great car meet! 2 Cobras. One silver with black stripes the other light metallic blue. Anyone on here?
    Dek

Just a heads up...anyone travelling to Port Solent tomorrow should note that a section of the A27 in that area is closed and diversions are in place. Just checked Google Traffic and the local roads are very red at the moment. Shouldn't affect anyone travelling from the north or west of the area, mostly anyone from the east.

Looking forward to port solent tomorrow (Noisy red pilgrim with all the stickers).

I’d aim to be early... lack of car events, COVID safe and a dry day... I reckon it’ll be rammed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12