Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If these are the jag ones did you not have to make the door card hole larger ? The door handle housing looks larger than the hole
    To locate it when I offer it up

Quote Originally Posted by daws View Post
    If these are the jag ones did you not have to make the door card hole larger ? The door handle housing looks larger than the hole
    To locate it when I offer it up
    I made the door cards, so the hole I cut was the correct size for the fitting of the Jag handles.
    It just does....

Ah I see that answers my question that I need to make jokes slightly larger.

Did you then screw the actual door pull into the skin of the door or onto a plate?

Quote Originally Posted by daws View Post
    Ah I see that answers my question that I need to make jokes slightly larger.

Did you then screw the actual door pull into the skin of the door or onto a plate?
    I did have to fiddle with some bits and pieces, its was a long long time ago. They do fit and you have to make things fit most times
    It just does....

I removed the Ford handles some years ago and fitted the Jag ones. Didn't take long, somewhere on the Forum is info on how to do this, as I remember using that info as a start point. The cable from the handle lever to the latch is bicycle brake cable. I made from aluminium a new support base plate for each handle. I'll see if I can post some pics, sometimes have trouble with them, so PM me if you want then sent direct to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Don yes please if you could send any images you have to familydawson2015@gmail.com. I have the chrome plate fitted now (has to make jokes larger in door card , now it’s about fitting them and making a plate for them to go on I guess

Hi there,
    Email sent.
    Regards, Don

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12