Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So: a meeting of less than 6 now?
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Not if outside as I understand it! If I understand it at all!! Pistons and Props going ahead apparently! Bring it on as far as I am concerned as long as everyone is sensible. A few of us are going to Spetchley Park Sunday. Big meet albeit new rules don’t come in until Monday anyway.
    There has been so little this year. It’s good to get out but obviously we all need to be careful.

Meetings of less than 6 kick in on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    Not if outside as I understand it! If I understand it at all!! Pistons and Props going ahead apparently! Bring it on as far as I am concerned as long as everyone is sensible. A few of us are going to Spetchley Park Sunday. Big meet albeit new rules don’t come in until Monday anyway.
    There has been so little this year. It’s good to get out but obviously we all need to be careful.
    I'll correct myself - outdoor EVENTS are permitted, as long as they abide by the rules. This must be how Pistons and Props have progressed although I guess there is still time for change! As far as I know Bicester Heritage is currently still on too. Anyone know any different? Don't get me wrong I am all for precautions. Personally, I would not go into a pub as one of a table of six even though that is allowed but outside at distance is OK with me. I only fill the cob at Shell stations using the 'pay at pump' app which I have found really good. But, it is still possible to have a life and enjoy the car with precautions. I think we are going to have to get used to it, I see no big turnaround for a while yet.........
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12