Indicator stalks

I see lots and lots of old threads on indicator stalks but looking to fast track through that. The Sierra based plastic stalks have to go they really do spoil the car now. Can anyone recommend anyone who has some Ally or stainless fabricated or wherever there are any off the shelf now that people make ?

https://www.racetechdirect.co.uk/car...h-alloy-cover/

I have just purchased these. I've dry fit them and with a little work these will look great on mine as I had the same issue as you ... the Sierra stalks (in my case the Mk3 Granada) look horrible when compared with the rest of the car.

Ah yes , mine are the old long narrow stalks so I’m not sure how this would work but they look good

The same company do at least one other type which are more stream lined (and look more 'classic') BUT they are a non Ford replacement (instead of the slip ons like the link I sent). I really wanted them but wasn't sure I could fabricate a way for them to safely lodge into the existing mechanism. When I was searching I also found a pair for a Mini (on eBay I believe) but again these looked more complicated to fit.

Indicator Stalks

About 5 years ago I decided to change ours from the Ford plastic to some Stainless Steel stalks.
    I bought them from John Kox at DAX Benelux, don't know if he still sells them.
    Cut the Ford stalks down to a length shown in the photo, took the SS stalk and slipped over it the plastic end of a large marker pen.
    Drilled out the Ford stalk stub and Araldited the SS stalk into the stub, spread Araldite around the outside of the stub and slid the plastic end of a large marker pen down over the stub as shown.
    Did that for all three stalks. Left it to set for a day, now rock solid.
    Had to cut the SS stalk for the lights down a bit as it would have hit the dash overhang.
    Altered the wiring as shown in the photo (rewire courtesy of another forum member (can't remember who though)), for the screen wash.
    Garnered all this info on how to do this from other forum members over the years.
    Hope this helps.
    Regards, Don
    Attached Images Attached Images

I bought the same ones as Don. When this post surfaced I had a look on the JK website for them couldn't see them but it's worth asking.

Thanks for the above Don, that’s spot on. I bought a set from Dax a year or two ago and haven’t got round to working out the best way to do it. Now I have some instructions! Cheers

Hi.
    I just cut the Plastic stalks off drill a small hole. And screwed stainless steel rod with a small bend,
    Then 3D printed some ends,