Caffeine and Machine Tomorrow 24th

Some of us are meeting at C&M tomorrow at 12.30. If anyone would like to join us you would be very welcome, get those cars out and we will see you there!
    Chris
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

I guess that's 6 or less cars!?
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Well I suppose it’s 6 cars one up or whatever combination if there are passengers!!! The plan is to sit outside. Orders are online only via their app and they bring the food and drink to the table where you have scanned the Q code! The staff are all masked up. How life has changed! If you go inside, which is only necessary for a pee, it’s masks on and sanitiser time. And a Shell stop using the ‘pay at pump’ app on the way home. Sorted.

Hi Chris,
    Would love the opportunity for a run out but unfortunately I'm back at work this week (bugger). Hope the weather holds for you all.
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by oldcobber View Post
    Hi Chris,
    Would love the opportunity for a run out but unfortunately I'm back at work this week (bugger). Hope the weather holds for you all.
    Bob
    Work! Well somebody has to keep the economy going Bob!!!!! We'll do our bit by spending a few quid at C&M. Catch up soon
    Chris
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    Some of us are meeting at C&M tomorrow at 12.30. If anyone would like to join us you would be very welcome, get those cars out and we will see you there!
    Chris
    That's a nice 40 minute blast down the Fosse-Way for me, I will be there . I usually ground the sump guard on that road quite a few times.

Paul
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.