Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Get those Cobras running..........Spetchley Park 13th September

Come on all, to beat the new lockdown restrictions WoW have brought forward their final meet of the year to Sunday 13th. Get those Cobras running and get down there! The weather is looking excellent. There is plenty of space for social distancing and there was a very sensible approach by all last week to facilitate a safe meeting and a great day. An amazing array of cars turned up last week. Be great to see a big turnout of Cobras. Let's face it, it is looking like the last event of the year for all, sadly. Admission is by pre-bought tickets only, 9am start. Very good bacon butties, coffee etc available, all via socially distant queues if behaviour is as it was last week!
    https://www.wheelsonwednesday.co.uk/
    My ticket is is in the bag, might see some of you there
    Chris
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Hi Chris
    I saw this tonight and also have my ticket. Hope to see lots of Cobra's there as well. As you said great turnout of interesting vehicles, something for everyone and all very sensible.
    Bob

Hi Chris,

I plan to be there. Only small problem is that my Viper is in a lock-up on a farm while our garage roof is being renewed. If I can retrieve it and the weather stays good, I'll bring the Cob, otherwise it will be a really exciting ... golf ! I see that I have to give the reg. number, so I'll hold off booking until I know which car I'm coming in.

Brian Evans.

Quote Originally Posted by braincol View Post
    Hi Chris,

I plan to be there. Only small problem is that my Viper is in a lock-up on a farm while our garage roof is being renewed. If I can retrieve it and the weather stays good, I'll bring the Cob, otherwise it will be a really exciting ... golf ! I see that I have to give the reg. number, so I'll hold off booking until I know which car I'm coming in.

Brian Evans.
    Great! Don’t leave it too long before you book, I would expect it to sell out

Does it sell out ? I thought Spetchley Park was huge ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    Great! Don’t leave it too long before you book, I would expect it to sell out

Quote Originally Posted by braincol View Post
    Does it sell out ? I thought Spetchley Park was huge ?
    Bob might know better than me. All I can say is there were a LOT of cars there last week! Big space though!

Chris, thanks for posting this. I couldn't make the last one due to work 'on call' commitments. Tickets for Sunday booked!

Thanks again Chris. I'd have missed this if you hadn't posted. Great weather / people / cars..

Brilliant to see so many cobras there. Thanks for making the effort. That really is a bloody good meet. And I found a new buddy with a GT40 to help with my rebuild! All in all a good day!!

Great meeting today guys and good to meet a few more people.
    Cheers
    Steve

My missus asked me to build her a Cobra! – How good is that!

AK Gen2 chassis arrived 12/2/15 IVA Passed 2/7/18 on road 29/7/18
    http://stevesakcobrabuild.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast