Hi all.

As some of you will know I've recently replaced my Dax with a new toy (a BMW Z4, boo, hiss!), with no plans to re-enter the world of Cobra ownership. In addition, our normal venue (The Swan in Three Mile Cross) has been closed for many months, and regardless of Covid will remain so for the forseeable future. On top of that, new Covid-19 restrictions are now in place, with probably more stringent ones to come. I've therefore decided that the time is right for me to step down as the Thames Valley rep.

We are fortunate in having Tony's Surrey, Middlesex & Southwest London region on our doorstep, so I suggest that we all tag on to Tony's meet (usually at The Ely) on the first Sunday of the month. However, as things stand the new Covid restrictions will probably rule this out in practice for the foreseeable future.

If anyone else is interested in taking on the role, I'd be happy to have a chat about it - just drop me a PM. As and when restrictions are relaxed again, it might be worth considering moving the Thames Valley meets to a different venue north of the M4 in order to attract more people from Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire. So again, I'd be happy to have a chat with anyone in those counties who may be interested in taking on the role.

In the meantime, look after yourselves guys, and stay safe!