Exclamation Silverstone Classic 2021

Cobra Replica Club UK Members
    I've received info from Silverstone regarding the 2021 event (provisional dates are 30 July to 1 August - subject to F1 calendar confirmation) including our club discount booking code plus there are some changes to the booking process this year. These are summarised below:
    Pricing: there is no 'Super Early Bird' or 'Early Bird' pricing this year. THis has been changed to a 'limited availability' launch price followed by a price increase by Silverstone later (date TBC by Silverstone with 7 days notice of the pending price change). Pricing is as follows:
    Club discounted Event launch prices (non discounted prices in brackets):
    3 day weekend: £105 (£210)
    Friday: £47 (£7
    Saturday: £77 (£134)
    Sunday: £65 (£106)
    Ticket Booking process:
    The unique car club booking code is required at the end of the booking process instead of the beginning by using the ‘Promotional Code’ box displayed just before the ‘Pay Now’ button.The car club package price will initially be displayed without a member’s discount. Entering the code into the ‘Promotional Code’ box and clicking ‘Submit’ will apply the discount. Prices without a members discount are shown above.
    An automated confirmation email will be sent to each member after they have paid asking them to click on a link to a form to provide their vehicle details: make, model, registration, year, and colour. Completion of this form will finalise the booking.
    Entry:
    The car club display package includes two adult general admission tickets (one for the driver and one for the passenger) and one infield vehicle display pass for your allocated club display area.
    The package can only be purchased by a club member intending to display their vehicle with the club infield and using the unique booking code dedicated to each individual car club. Members cannot take advantage of the display package and its pricing if they intend to park in the public car parks.
    Golden Ticket promotion: (you have to be quick - runs out at Midnight on 9th Oct!)
    The chance to win one of many special prizes that will be up for grabs to those booking in with Silverstone on our launch day (terms and conditions apply). A special draw will be held among all those buying tickets during the first week after ticket sales are launched giving the chance to win a ‘Golden Ticket’ with benefits including:

• A pair of weekend general admission tickets to the British Grand Prix 2021.
    • A ride in a course car and a tour of Race Control during The Classic.
    • A pass to the backstage Green Room on either Friday or Saturday evening of The Classic.
    • A Silverstone Single Seater Drive Experience (this won’t be during the event itself).
    • A full set of 4 tyres up to and including 19” (subject to availability), courtesy of Yokohama. HPT.
    • Chelsea FC merchandise, courtesy of Yokohama HPT.

Our Club Discount code:
    Is available by contacting me by email at magazine@ukcobraclub.co.uk or via the Silverstone Classic advert in the next Snake Torque magazine (December issue). Anyone interested in booking quickly (ie for consideration in the Golden Ticket draw) then email me or you can telephone me on the number in the Snake Torque magazine.

Further information is available from www.silverstoneclassic.com

Graham
    Graham Heatrick - Dax 350SBC, Cobra Replica Club UK Magazine Editor

Hi Graham,
    I rolled the tickets over from this year to next years event. The emails back in June suggested that those who did would be enrolled in the Golden Ticket draw too. Anyway, that was just me checking. Reading this his prompted me to ask is if we need to do anything extra for the car club package, or will that all be carried over from last year ok?
    Thanks for organising this, Richard
    --
    Richard
    GD Mk3 LS6

never gave it a thought about Silverstone ,got to get ECM Austria sorted, thats if we are all still alive,

Hi Richard
    Tickets bought for last year can be rolled over for 2021 and the discount car club package will also be rolled over, you should not have to do anything else I believe.

Graham
    Graham Heatrick - Dax 350SBC, Cobra Replica Club UK Magazine Editor

Just booked.
    Cheeky little £7.50 postage fee in there to.
    I'll probably camp . . . if this event actually happen
    Phil