Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A carcoon is the very best thing to maintain a car in. Both mine are already in their carcoons and in March/April they will come out in EXACTLY the same condition they were put away in. Not even a spec of rust on the brake discs. It’s not about heat or even temperature, it’s about keeping the air moving. I’ve used carcoons for years, they are the best thing since sliced bread. If you want to use your car on dry winter days, buy an air chamber with a frame so you can unzip an end and drive your car in and out.
    Simon

Quote Originally Posted by simon View Post
    A carcoon is the very best thing to maintain a car in. Both mine are already in their carcoons and in March/April they will come out in EXACTLY the same condition they were put away in. Not even a spec of rust on the brake discs. It’s not about heat or even temperature, it’s about keeping the air moving. I’ve used carcoons for years, they are the best thing since sliced bread. If you want to use your car on dry winter days, buy an air chamber with a frame so you can unzip an end and drive your car in and out.
    Simon
    Is that an indoor or outdoor Carcoon Simon?
    Dek

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123