Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Awful news Paul, time to concentrate on the family for a while.
    Thinking of you
    Rgds
    Jim
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    GD J1M

My condolences Paul. Let's hope 2021 is a better year for you - and the whole world for that matter...
    Alan

Ex CRC Thames Valley Regional Rep - please contact me if you're interested in taking on the role!
    UK Rep for European Cobra Club (eurocobra.boards.net)

Dax 427 DeDion - now sold
    2003 E85 Z4 3.0i - the new toy!

Thanks Guys .

As well as the police being involved due to the circumstances, I have just found out that the Coroner has now given the go ahead for a Post Mortem be carried out to ascertain cause of death. I must admit all this has hit me very hard, as I have been his only family for many years and we were very close

Paul.
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Hi,
    If i remember correctly the Spyda Wizard will not work through the stabiliser, it says in the instructions when i fitted mine about 3 years ago!!!!!,
    Cheers,
    Alan.

worth “clocking” the sender through 90 degrees so it’s not oriented fore/aft?
    Might just move the issue to cornering but it’s a quick free option to try.
    Lloyd B
    Current: Crendon #54 in build - 427 Side Oiler/Cobrajet Heads/Dual 600cfm Holleys/4 speed toploader/Vintage cast knock on wheels
    Dedion Dax/Clarkson 383 Chevy with roller 4/7 swap cam, AFR195 heads - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by windsor400 View Post
    Hi,
    If i remember correctly the Spyda Wizard will not work through the stabiliser, it says in the instructions when i fitted mine about 3 years ago!!!!!,
    Cheers,
    Alan.
    Not able to go on the forum too much at the moment, but yes my wizard is being fed with a separate 12V supply, and is not going through any VS.

Paul
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Barnes View Post
    worth “clocking” the sender through 90 degrees so it’s not oriented fore/aft?
    Might just move the issue to cornering but it’s a quick free option to try.
    Wont be looking at the cobra until next year now, but when i do , i will try indexing the sender through 90 degrees.

Thanks
    Paul
    Paul.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123