Anyone also into bikes?

This is quite a feat of engineering - and even drammyboy would appreciate the spendthrift nature of the build, I reckon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtRnAI1jHao

Although I think his in-line six cylinder engines - made by hacksawing two four cylinder engines apart and then TIG welding them back together - are arguably more impressive..
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Mr Millyard is a bit of an engineering genius in my view. His 5 and 7 cylinder KH 2 strokes are incredible along with his 6 cyl Z1 and the Flying Millyard, made from 2 cylinders of a radial aero engine. He loves a project.
    simon
    WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, blasphemy, rambling, and/or exhibition of shocking levels of ignorance.

Absolutely agree. I guess that's the quality of workmanship that the Rolls Royce tool room was turning out in their apprentices back in the day (IIRC that's where he did his time)
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

As soon as I saw the title I thought this would most likely be something related to Mr Millyard, he's got a long track record of creating amazing bikes.
    What impresses me most is that he seems to be able to do this with 'shed based' equipment rather than a workshop equipped with masses of expensive kit.

Much as I like bikes I'm not sure I'd like to ride some of his creations though. But that's not the point.