Thread: December 13th.

December 13th.

Tentatively and with caution thinking of a meet, weather dependant on 13th December. If the weather is good albeit cold, what are your thoughts of having a final get together at the Horton Inn to put a positive end to this miserable year?
    As I said, weather dependant. I OK with the cold especially if it’s a crisp clear day.
    The Dax isn’t yet put away for the winter yet although work is needed but that won’t start till January.

What do you think?

Cheers,

David.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Wessex region caretaker rep.

I’m game although I will be in my truck. Still waiting on wheels from us for the mk4.

I’m going to can this meeting for Sunday as the weather is looking appalling. Heavy rain and winds heading our way. I’ll keep you posted for future meets, I have a feeling that further lockdowns will be happening very shortly after Christmas.
    Gotta love our lives being controlled like this!!

Meanwhile a Merry Christmas to you all and a very much better New Year than the one we have just had.
    Stay safe and hope to see you all again soon.

David.

Our old GD Mk3 (new to us) is arriving in about an hour. Excited or what. Would have loved to come to introduce the car and say hello but that weather forecast is a stopper. Look forward to better times ahead.

We look forward to seeing you and your car in the flesh in the near future.
    Nothing like owning a Cobra!!

David.

Hi David, I have been watching the weather coming and I think its the best idea, lets hope for less lockdowns and sunny skies next year...wishing you and Karen a very merry Christmas and a happy new year...looking forward to meets next year..
    Geoff
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3, like me old but loved