Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Dek. Yes the extra order will come later. The print run sends one to all members and the balance to stock. Then any extra orders are sent from stock hence these will be a little later (although the Royal Mail are sinking with the workload currently so it’s difficult to predict when it will land).

That would be great Garry, send them to me any time - remember >1Mb, landscape and uncropped please if you can. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BomberG View Post
    Thanks Dek. Yes the extra order will come later. The print run sends one to all members and the balance to stock. Then any extra orders are sent from stock hence these will be a little later (although the Royal Mail are sinking with the workload currently so it’s difficult to predict when it will land).
    Thanks Graham for the explanation. I’ll be patient.
    Dek

Top marks Graham for a brilliant calendar and Mag, i will read it in "Grandad's workshop"!!!!!!!,
    Merry Christmas to all, we hope for a better year in 2021.

Thanks for your kind words, Merry Christmas to you too!
    Graham
    Graham Heatrick - Dax 350SBC, Cobra Replica Club UK Magazine Editor

Don't forget that if you'd like extra calendars or even the very large A3 size which are ideal for the garage or office wall then go to www.ukcobraclub.co.uk/shop

As an ex editor all I can say is excellent magazine and superb calendar. Arrived today and always well received. Have a happy Christmas and peaceful new year, we are in good hands. Looking forward to the survivors meeting next year.

Thankyou Pete.

Really like the calendar and just got round to reading the mag, great job as always . Thanks Graham for all the effort put into both . I hope everyone is having a good xmas, and we can all get back to normal next year, or the new normal as i have heard a lot of people saying .

ATB
    Paul.
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    Thanks Graham for the explanation. I’ll be patient.
    Dek
    Arrived 23rd. Brilliant! Many thanks and also for what you do all year.
    Dek

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12