Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Having really enjoyed several of these shows with you guys, I was sorry i had to miss it this year , but i am for up for this Dek , Saturday the 18th .

Paul
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Thanks guys.
    I’ve booked my ticket for Saturday 18th September £9 using discount code SYW50. Pole Position parking says “Coming soon” and from memory you need to register the details of your vehicle for PP then print a label probably nearer the time. Looking forward to it already as it really is a cracking show!
    Dek

Mine booked too. Looking forward to seeing those whistling girls again Dek 😉

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    Mine booked too. Looking forward to seeing those whistling girls again Dek
    So am I Chris. For the uninitiated that was a comment regarding the Breitling wing walker girls and the supposition this would be the only way a girl could whistle!
    Dek

I have booked my tickets for Saturday 18th September. Utilised SYW50 code saving £9/ticket
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Just booked my discounted tickets too. Fingers crossed we get sunny weather again Dek.

Paul
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

All booked up, worth a punt at £9

Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

Booked (18th) 😁

Dek, suggest that we meet up close to event as we previously did so we go in together if possible. I remember the last time I was there, they only gave us 3 parking spaces on pole position and that was tight! Looks as if there are six of us already.
    Cheers
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Quote Originally Posted by AKCharlie View Post
    Dek, suggest that we meet up close to event as we previously did so we go in together if possible. I remember the last time I was there, they only gave us 3 parking spaces on pole position and that was tight! Looks as if there are six of us already.
    Cheers
    Charlie
    Absolutely Charlie. We met up this year in the car park of Overstone Manor again only about a mile or so from the event. The thing with Pole Position though is you can’t reserve spaces. You are given a space as you arrive, hence the need to meet up before, convoy in and try to stick together.
    Dek

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast