Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Sywell Pistons and Props 2021

Just a heads up. This event went ahead this year, albeit with social distancing, of sorts. Although there wasn’t a club stand a group of us met up before and convoyed in to park together in the Pole Position area. This is an infield area reserved for cars of interest. The dates for next year are September 18/19th. Normal ticket prices are £18 in advance for either day or £22 on the gate. Weekend £30. There is a 50% reduction valid until December 31st using code: SYW50
    I’m not sure what I shall be doing in September next year especially given the current situation but things look hopeful. So on that basis think I will book a ticket as it’s only £9. Anyone else interested and what preferred day?

www.sywellclassic.co.uk

Dek
    Last edited by Dek; 23-12-20 at 04:28 PM.

I'm up for it Dek, I don't mind which day, will flex to suit. It was a good day this year, enjoyed it.
    Chris
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    I'm up for it Dek, I don't mind which day, will flex to suit. It was a good day this year, enjoyed it.
    Chris
    Likewise Chris. I’ll await any feedback to see which day is most popular although at present there is a conflicting East Mids meeting on the Sunday planned. Have a good Christmas!
    Dek

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    Likewise Chris. I’ll await any feedback to see which day is most popular although at present there is a conflicting East Mids meeting on the Sunday planned. Have a good Christmas!
    Dek
    Avoiding the clash with the East Mids isn’t a bad plan, unless we have the East Mids meet at PnP ?? Is there a likely venue already ?
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

The East Mids are due to meet at the Royal Oak, Colston on 19th according to their schedule on UK website. Not exactly near to PnP. Shall we gamble on 18th?? (seeing as £9 is only about 2 miles in my cobra it doesn't really matter!!)
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    The East Mids are due to meet at the Royal Oak, Colston on 19th according to their schedule on UK website. Not exactly near to PnP. Shall we gamble on 18th?? (seeing as £9 is only about 2 miles in my cobra it doesn't really matter!!)
    As I said Chris, I can go with either day. I suppose it depends if Charlie/Russ want to make P&P the East Mids meeting as per David’s suggestion. We’ve still got a bit of time before December 31st so shall we make a decision after Christmas, hopefully hearing from Charlie/Russ and anyone else who might want to attend?
    Dek

Makes sense Dek. Have a good one
    Chris

Our plan is The Royal Oak at Car Colston on the Sunday 19th Sept. Hence, Saturday 18th Sept is free to attend P&P. We can do both! By copy to David (Firestarter) we sent out our club meets by email the other day. Please check your mail
    Charlie & Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Dek View Post
    As I said Chris, I can go with either day. I suppose it depends if Charlie/Russ want to make P&P the East Mids meeting as per David’s suggestion. We’ve still got a bit of time before December 31st so shall we make a decision after Christmas, hopefully hearing from Charlie/Russ and anyone else who might want to attend?
    Dek
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Quote Originally Posted by AKCharlie View Post
    Our plan is The Royal Oak at Car Colston on the Sunday 19th Sept. Hence, Saturday 18th Sept is free to attend P&P. We can do both! By copy to David (Firestarter) we sent out our club meets by email the other day. Please check your mail
    Charlie & Russ
    Ok Charlie. Will book P&P for Sat 18th then. Didn’t want to create competition between the two events and dilute them.
    Dek

I’m up for this Dek (Sat 18th).

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast