3.75 inch catalytic converter

Afternoon all hope you are all well and enjoying (the alternative) Christmas,

does anyone know where I can get 3.75 inch diameter (2.5 inch inlet/outlet) catalytic converters in the UK? I can find them in the USA but with shipping and import they get a bit pricey https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yonaka-2-5-...1&isGTR=1#shId or https://www.yonaka.com/2_5_Ultra_Hig.../ymccuhf25.htm same ones, same company but they won't post to UK can only get them through the bay of E. Idea is to fit them inside 4 inch side pipes with cones on the front and 2.5 inch S/S perforated the other end so the whole package is repackable. All I can find so far is 4 inch diameter, plenty of them, but no 3.75 inch. Any clues or "little" shops that do odd sizes.

Thanks, Graham.
    AK gen 1 delivered 05/05/17, on the road shortly!

Try Magnaflow. I bought mine off ebay. AK now fit them in the silencer but I do not know what size
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Graham,

Whats the date of your engine?

IIRC if its pre 94 ( or is it 96) you don't need cats but definitely worthwhile checking the regs in the IVA book.

Cheers,

Tony
    Supply by blagging, engineering by bodge......

Hi Tony,

mine is a late 96 (N reg) UCF20 and as far as I can make out from the IVA book I need to be pre 1992 for no cats', so either way I need to fit them. My never ending quest to save money means I now have a reasonable set of 4 inch stainless side pipes that need a bit of work and while I have them in bits the plan, along with a few modifications and repacking with acousta fil, is to fit cats' inside the pipes. Most, if not all I can get in the UK, are 4 inch diameter so won't fit I can get 3.75 inch from the states but the company (above) won't export for some reason unless you go through their Ebay site which jumps the price up by $40.00 per cat + delivery + duty + VAT on all the previous. Doesn't take long for the "cheap" cats' to get rather pricey. Christmas has eaten any budget I had left so can't spend anymore for a while, will have to shop around a bit more. Why is staying indoors so damn expensive?

Graham.

Tony your inbox is full.

Graham.

Cheers will get some stuff weeded out.
    Supply by blagging, engineering by bodge......