Aluminium tube bends & lengths

Quick one .. I have been looking for a supplier of aluminium bends & tube; much like you can buy stainless tube mandrel bent in 90/180º sections to cut up and make headers, I'd like to find the same thing in aluminium to make radiator hoses.

All I've found is pre-bent sections that are ready-beaded at the ends (i.e. they envisage you chaining them together with short sections of hose) and I was assuming I'd be able to find un-beaded sections so that I don't have to chop the last 1/2" off the end of everything but.. I've struggled. Any suggestions on suppliers?

I mean, if I have to lop the beads off the end then it's not the end of the world, but the fact that everyone seems to sell the "same" sections also tells me it probably all shoots out of a factory in Mao's Candyland and is likely horrible aluminium to weld, so a proper British/European supplier would be handy (like fabco.uk for stainless).
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Worth trying NextDay Metals in Northampton. They supply aluminium and stainless. I shall be calling them myself tomorrow for some stainless tube!

There is a company in Haverhill Suffolk they advertise in Classic American Magazine and do all sorts of race stuff, Pro Alloy is the name..
    Mark.
    mark chambers
    Dax de Dion 350 Chevy

Thanks both! I'll see what they can do NextDay Metals will no doubt be handy for other stuff anyway - they're only just around the corner from me, too.
    My DeDion build diary..

Would these guys be any good for what you are after https://tube-bender.co.uk/custom.html

Graham.
    AK gen 1 delivered 05/05/17, on the road shortly!

if you know tthe angles, thn Merlinmotorsport and sort you out.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Aye - I could get a length bent up .. I was trying to avoid me (mis)calculating all the angles and just do it like you'd make an exhaust - hot glue* sections together..

*TIG, obviously. I mean, I bought the welder, might as well make practical use of it
    My DeDion build diary..