Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW View Post
    +1 for second vveek of July.
    GoFundMe for a new keyboard for Kevin? Or are you channelling your inner German
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Second week in July makes that 10th-11th.
    I’ll give it a bit of time and I’ll go back to him with those dates, see what comes back.
    Who else is up for one of those dates should all ducks aline? Secondary dates?

My number is 07803456779 should area reps or anyone want to contact me. I can then get your details and forward you emails as well as copy you into future ones.

David.
    Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Wessex region caretaker rep.

I'm up for that, any dates post June are fine with me. I was aiming to do uk auto museums over the next couple of years so this is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronjb View Post
    GoFundMe for a new keyboard for Kevin? Or are you channelling your inner German
    the double-u and the kue keys have failed, and I dont alvays have thee external keyboard plugged in!
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

the double-u and the kue keys have failed, and I dont alvays have thee external keyboard plugged in!
    Hm, I could have stretched to an external keyboard, but I think a GoFundMe for a new laptop might be a step too far It just means I read all your messages with an 'allo 'allo German accent. Ve haf vays of making you talk!
    My DeDion build diary..

Quote Originally Posted by aaronjb View Post
    Hm, I could have stretched to an external keyboard, but I think a GoFundMe for a new laptop might be a step too far It just means I read all your messages with an 'allo 'allo German accent. Ve haf vays of making you talk!
    Indeed, anyway, onto more important matters ..... as this is the Brooklands thread, I think it means you need to get your car IVA'd by July!
    Your first journey out from lockdown Northants, you can stay at mine the night before, and then we can both trundle up to Weybridge. Deal?
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Can I suggest that you confirm the dates with Brooklands first David. They may give you alternative dates. Once confirmed, I will put feelers out to gain interest from The East Midlands Region
    Cheers
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Darnpistonbroke View Post
    Second week in July makes that 10th-11th.
    I’ll give it a bit of time and I’ll go back to him with those dates, see what comes back.
    Who else is up for one of those dates should all ducks aline? Secondary dates?

My number is 07803456779 should area reps or anyone want to contact me. I can then get your details and forward you emails as well as copy you into future ones.

David.
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Indeed, anyway, onto more important matters ..... as this is the Brooklands thread, I think it means you need to get your car IVA'd by July!
    Your first journey out from lockdown Northants, you can stay at mine the night before, and then we can both trundle up to Weybridge. Deal?
    I'm not even convinced IVA centres will be open by then, much less Brooklands! Although it would be really nice to be on the road for summer..
    My DeDion build diary..

Here is my car at Brooklands, pictured with the mighty Concorde - my car was built by a retired Concorde engineer, I too was a Concorde engineer until she retired.

DAX Cobra. May contain nuts. Always read the label.

The Goodwood Festival of Speed 2021 is 8th to 11th July. The following weekend or a weekend in August would maybe be more prudent.
    https://www.goodwood.com/motorsport/festival-of-speed/
    Steve Brown

CRC Regional Rep - East Anglia

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast