Haynes Breakfast Club

Just noticed that the Haynes Museum are releasing dates for the Club to start again, 4 April, 2 May, 6 June plus more..
    Geoff
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3, like me old but loved

Good shout. Never been there, always wanted to go. Hopefully my present project of dashboard change will have come to fruition by then.
    I’ve taken on quite a bit of work with this mod!
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Wessex region caretaker rep.

Ha..I am plucking up the nerve to do mine as a rewire next Winter...The Haynes is good for a laugh, huge variety of cars although they are endeavouring to split it across two Sundays a month..breakfast isn't bad though
    Geoff
    Pilgrim Sumo Mk3, like me old but loved

I’d be keen for all 3 dates. Can go see my folks at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGee57 View Post
    Ha..I am plucking up the nerve to do mine as a rewire next Winter...The Haynes is good for a laugh, huge variety of cars although they are endeavouring to split it across two Sundays a month..breakfast isn't bad though
    Its not too bad once you get your head around it. The Haynes manual for the Sierra is a pain to work with but I found the Dax wiring loom schematic on Google which has helped me no end. Plus I had sent to me the original wiring loom installation instructions. I saw the Pilgrim wiring loom schematic on Google during my search as well.
    I'll let you know how I get on. I'm no electrician but I am pretty confident I can end up with a result without having to approach an auto electrician.
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting.

Wessex region caretaker rep.

Been a few times, can get very busy. A varied selection of cars usually. Not ideal for me as i finish work at 6am , used to be 7am, and need a nap.
    Andy

Dax De Dion 350 sbc