Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=KevinW;604698]I suspect yer favourite Cranky will be ....../QUOTE]

......no more .

Get yer popcorn ready furra right royal stramash at the enquiry next week
    Salmond will be oot wi all guns blazing.

Summit like georeous George did tae awe them High heedyins in their american senate a few years ago. . RESULT - George 1 Yanks O

Don't get me going on her EU flag waving stunt.... Yi jist couldnae make this stuff up !

There is a strong case for clean energy (including new nuclear) being increased significantly to enable the production of synthetic or eFuel. It is “nice” for cars and enables us to use our cars, but almost essential for aircraft, lorries and ships where batteries and hydrogen do not have a high enough calorific value to be effective. It also enables energy to be stored which is currently a big issue for most forms clean energy.
    The entire energy mix needs to change to hit the 2050 net zero carbon challenge and direct use of electricity does not work for many of the current high energy markets.
    Lee
    Chairman UKCC

DAX De Dion, 400 BHP 6.0 LS2, French Racing Blue
    GD427 mk3, 325BHP 5.0 RV8, Blue - SOLD

Lets start with fusion and work out the other details after fusion is economical.
    It just does....

Fusion may be a bit too late.....”still 50 years away” and lots of currently impossible problems to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by LDW View Post
    It also enables energy to be stored which is currently a big issue for most forms clean energy.
    An interesting topic. If you’re ever near Snowdonia, I highly recommend a tour around “electric mountain”. Essentially a huge battery to supply power at peak demand times. Nett consumer of electric and little more than two lakes with one pumped uphill during low demand periods. Fascinating engineering though and highlights the current hopeless state of mass energy storage.
    Lloyd B
    Current: Crendon #54 in build - 427 Side Oiler/Cobrajet Heads/Dual 600cfm Holleys/4 speed toploader/Vintage cast knock on wheels
    Dedion Dax/Clarkson 383 Chevy with roller 4/7 swap cam, AFR195 heads - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by drammyboy View Post
    .....Summit like georeous George did tae awe them High heedyins in their american senate a few years ago. . RESULT - George 1 Yanks O
    I remember him absolutely tearing the poor American senators to pieces in a televised court hearing - great stuff, even though I have little time for him. Sadly I think people are more likely to remember him pretending to be Rula Lenska’s cat in the Big Brother House.
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1 View Post

Any issues with problems such as fires with batteries etc, etc that will burn for days on these types of vehicles will be
    "D noticed" because the establishment/big businesses do not like any negatives, only the positives and there is a lot
    out that only see what is pedalled .
    Chris.
    “D noticed” ?.
    WARNING: Translation of author's random thoughts may have resulted in the unintended introduction of grammatical errors, typos, technical inaccuracies, lies, propaganda, rhetoric, blasphemy, rambling, and/or exhibition of shocking levels of ignorance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12