Complete set of IVA trim parts

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I have also been doing a bit of sorting out and as I didn't need any of these parts for my last MOT I am giving them away for the cost of carriage if anyone want them?
    They are from my Classic Replicas build and were on the car when it passed the IVA test. I guess the grill and side vents will need modified to match modern body shell apertures...

The mirrors were on the doors (which required a central mirror in the windscreen to pass). I have mirror heads with protective trim and without. Stems and mirrors all have some tarnish but should be good enough for build and testing.

I have a few other parts that i will add shortly as can't upload more pictures here...

PM me if interested
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Declan

RV8, Sierra based Viper.
    I'm sure if I give it enough love it will, someday, love me back!?

And the other parts are:

a rough at the bottom front number plate support/surround...

a pair of boot hinges that are really only good for building...it just took to long to get the boot/deck surfaces aligned on the C.R. and they got too much filler and sander on them...

and the wheel centres to close of the centre hole in the Image Halibrands. These worked pretty well but needed to hold them in with the spinner screws in the end as the springs didn't work in the smooth hole.

Let me know if you want something and I'll get a postage price to see if its worth it...

When you see all the work and cost just sitting there it hard to just throw it away, and then you look past the car and there are all these other fabricated parts sitting about too!?
    Declan

RV8, Sierra based Viper.

The mirrors were on the doors (which required a central mirror in the windscreen to pass). I have mirror heads with protective trim and without. Stems and mirrors all have some tarnish but should be good enough for build and testing.
    Forgot to say, the nuts for these mirrors were filed to remove sharp edges and re-chromed...

Also, went on a fit of listing on Ebay and put up a bargain speedo https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Smiths-Bl...a/143999897265
    Declan

RV8, Sierra based Viper.

Hi Declan,

I am interested in these parts.

Could you please let me know how much postage you would like to send to Cambridge area? Also PM me your details on how you would prefer to be paid (Paypal?)

Many Thanks

Michael

Just to confirm, do you want the whole lot Michael?
    I'll box them up an get a price...
    Declan

RV8, Sierra based Viper.

Hi Declan,

If possible I would like all of them as I still have to go through the IVA process.

I have sent you a PM with my details.

Many Thanks

Michael

Hi Michael
    Pictures of lights as discussed...
    Declan

RV8, Sierra based Viper.