Thread: Quay for my car

Quay for my car

Two events coming up for Poole Quay in Dorset. One of them you may need to squint a little hard to get into.
    23rd July. Best of British, pre 1984. AC perhaps?
    27th August. American dreams. Been to this twice and other Cobras have been there.

Free to get into. Hundreds of cars on display. Good pubs. Good food. Good atmosphere.
    More dates for different car themes but these two pertinent to our. Arrive at 6pm but don’t arrive too late as there are usually queues to take part. People start leaving between 8-9pm. 🙂
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

Wessex region caretaker rep.

Friday before super car fest I’ll come to the American night. Can treat the missus to dinner. Wanna meet at my shop both drive in?

Quote Originally Posted by Walsh3328 View Post
    Friday before super car fest I’ll come to the American night. Can treat the missus to dinner. Wanna meet at my shop both drive in?
    Sounds like a plan.
    David.

Life is driving the Cobra. The rest of the time is just waiting................till I fix it!

BTTT.

Next Friday 27th August. Road opens at 6pm. Goes through till 9pm.
    David.

Hope to be there in mine now it is finally complete ! Will be a good long run test for her. Assuming it isnt raining again
    Paul

SRV8 - 429 Ford Big Block, 4 speed toploader

Quote Originally Posted by pevans View Post
    Hope to be there in mine now it is finally complete ! Will be a good long run test for her. Assuming it isnt raining again
    Ofcourse you now have the tricky task of adding poppers onto that lovely paintwork!
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

I’m gonna go in the Daytona. She is out of paint Monday few jobs and she will be there but on my trade plates. I think Ian might be down with the mk3 ffr cobra if the parts arrive from summit in time. Who else is thinking of coming down.

Do I hear a convoy up there? Can start from my shop at 1745 rolling to get to the quay for 1800 and stay as a group or we all free styling and meeting for a beer on the quay.

Quote Originally Posted by Walsh3328 View Post
    I’m gonna go in the Daytona. She is out of paint Monday few jobs and she will be there but on my trade plates. I think Ian might be down with the mk3 ffr cobra if the parts arrive from summit in time. Who else is thinking of coming down.

Do I hear a convoy up there? Can start from my shop at 1745 rolling to get to the quay for 1800 and stay as a group or we all free styling and meeting for a beer on the quay.
    Although they say don't queue, I would be there by 17:45 to ensure entry. It gets pretty full quite quickly and its first come first served. I bet it will be well busy considering the new found freedom we now have!
    I aim to go straight from work, I finish at the airport at 16:30.
    David.

Swing by grab me on the way then.

I’m looking to stop by Rivo hub in hamworthy on the way back to the shop to say hi. It’s his car night to.