Coventry Motofest 2021

We have 10 spaces allocated for the club on both the Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th August. There will be a charge of £5 per car (not day)t and I will need to collect contact details along with £5. We have not been allocated our space yet but it will be in the centre somewhere. I really need to know who is interested in going. We usually meet up and drive in together then go for a Wetherspoons breakfast. We don't need to fill the 10 spaces but it would be nice to have a decent turnout.

Cheers

Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

Cannot make this weekend, on the Yorkshire Tour
    Charlie
    Joint Area Rep - East Midlands Region
    AKCharlie - ''AKA SOOTY'' - AK GEN2 - LS3 - 6.2litre - 434bhp - A dream come true

Motofest have now allocated us our space, which is Ironmonger Row CV1 1FD, which is where we usually are. I will be there from 8.30 if not a little before. If you want to meet me and drive in I will be leaving the Red Lion car park at 8.15 CV2 2EY Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

Gutted I’m away on holidays. A great Moto festival. Enjoy
    Andy
    1978. sumo Mk2. RV8

Sorry Paul, I would have come to this but my cob is leaking fuel from the new dip tube sender gasket and oil from the rocker cover gaskets, and on top of that, my family are having to isolate for 10 days ,as my daughter has caught Covid
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Anybody intending on going, space is at a premium and been asked for numbers

cheers

Paul
    AK, on the road Oct 2012

Please note if you are attending

You can NOT access Trinity Street from Hales Street / Fairfax Street without a fine

Please avoid. Use Junction 9 or 1 & approach Trinity Street that way.
    AK, on the road Oct 2012