Thread: Cobra filming.

Cobra filming.

My car is being filmed by the top gear producer . The crew have been here for 5 days filming with the end on Monday i think. The story is based on my 5 years of cancer opps which takes up a small part of it. A friend of mine a camera man found out i had problems putting the heads back on, and water was getting into the oil. Mainly because of the energy i lost . He made the contact. So we have had a great time with the engineers fixing the engine and the whole crew. Well its going on in January or February on BBC 2. Not sure what it is going to be called yet. Thought you may be interested. Ray

Excellent, will look forward to seeing it

Sorry to hear of your story behind your car’s problems Ray but glad you got it sorted in a very novel way. Thanks for the heads up and look forward to seeing the program!
    Dek

Thanks Dek, Yes it should be good.

Hi Ray
    Glad you got the car back on the road, will look forward to watching your story
    Regards Andy
    DAX TOJEIRO DE DION
    CHEVY SB 383 STROKER 6.2Ltr 450 Hp
    Tremec TKO 3550 3.54.1 Jag Diff
    RCR Mk 1 GT 40 in build

Hi Andy its been a long trip. But filming is not easy , things change all the way through. So its made to for what the audience want . Bit upsetting. Five days filming non stop then a few days break. Final filming will be next Monday and Tuesday depending on weather. Cheers Andy.