leaking rocker cover gaskets

The rocker cover "cork" gaskets on my SBC are constantly weeping a small amount of oil. Should I use some kind of sealant on the gaskets, if so what kind, or even change the cork versions for "Fel - pro moulded silicon rubber gaskets" , or maybe an another type of gasket. All advice and recommendations welcome.
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Real Steel used to do a rubber coated metal gasket. Not sure if they still do them, and they were a bit more pricey but superb quality. Never leaked and you can keep reusing them
    Lloyd B
    Current: Crendon #54 in build - 427 Side Oiler/Cobrajet Heads/Dual 600cfm Holleys/4 speed toploader/Vintage cast knock on wheels
    Dedion Dax/Clarkson 383 Chevy with roller 4/7 swap cam, AFR195 heads - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Barnes View Post
    Real Steel used to do a rubber coated metal gasket. Not sure if they still do them, and they were a bit more pricey but superb quality. Never leaked and you can keep reusing them
    I'd have to agree with this - I have a set from Roadcraft and the rocker covers have been off and on several times and they are still leak free -> https://roadcraftuk.co.uk/index.php?...earch=EDEL7549