front lower wishbone fulcrum shaft

Hello all, regarding a dax de dion, front lower wishbone, the fulcrum pin/Shaft (swivel pin) that the front lower wishbones fix to, as I'm led to believe, are off an xj40, I'm trying to source a new OEM fulcrum pin, however, all the part numbers that I'm going off regarding the xj40 front lower pins are coming back with the pin that only has the threaded part on the one end, on mine, it has the threaded part on both sides, anyone happen to know what model jag this fulcrum pin comes off?244316500_10159474999501870_2272883893262022581_n.jpg

Talk to Ben at "Simply Performance"
    https://simplyperformance.com/
    Kev Davies
    South Wales Area Rep. UKCC Membership Secretary
    DAX Mk4, 383 Chevy Stroker, Tremec. SOLD
    Contemporary CCX 3-4028, 445ci Big Block FORD FE,TKO 600, Old School IVA'd and SOLD
    Dax De Dion LS2 and T56 IVA'd June '17 SOLD
    1965 Ford Mustang 289 Convertible SOLD
    In build- Hawk 289 Sebring Awaiting IVA

The ones with threads at both ends aren't Jaguar items (AFAIK) - they're Dax specials. The manual says:

"We recommend fitting DAX lower fulcrum pins - these are threaded at bothends (instead of just one), enabling the lower wishbones and bushes to bedisassembled during service without the need to drain the cooling system andremove the radiator."

I believe you can substitute standard Jaguar items but might not be able to get them out with the body on IIRC.
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Well spotted Aaron.
    Kev Davies
    South Wales Area Rep. UKCC Membership Secretary
    DAX Mk4, 383 Chevy Stroker, Tremec. SOLD
    Contemporary CCX 3-4028, 445ci Big Block FORD FE,TKO 600, Old School IVA'd and SOLD
    Dax De Dion LS2 and T56 IVA'd June '17 SOLD
    1965 Ford Mustang 289 Convertible SOLD
    In build- Hawk 289 Sebring Awaiting IVA

I remember the note because I had two sets of new-old-stock Jaguar ones on the shelf because I tried to save money they're no good anymore as I've used them as rollers to move machinery around after lopping the bolt head off!
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Thank you guys for your replies, sorry for the late reply as I've been away on holiday, I managed to source some new pins with threaded bar on both ends from XCS Designs, unfortunately , the only way the pin would come out was to remove the radiator, it's been a testing job but worthwhile job all the same, however, thank you all for your help.
    Dean
    Last edited by Killerring; 14-10-21 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake