Hybrid View

Uploading Photos to Site - is it ever going to be resolved

As title really, none of the upload options work getting Error 500 when trying any of the options.

I've got 10 queued photo's that won't upload because the bulkupload.php function is broken.

Any Site admins still around??? would really like to get this function back up and running again

cheers
    Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Set up an Imgur account. Download your pictures to there and then simply click on the image you want to post, then click the BBCode, copy it and then paste on the forum.

Cheers, Clive

(If I'm not here, I'm either in my new workshop or on the golf course!)

thanks Clive - imgur wants me to type phone number in to register - not a chance - lol
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

Hi Gary,

Happy to upload your photos. It usually is photo size to large or size format. I will pm you my e-mail.

Hi Jon1d,

According to the uploader i have no size limit on photo's I can upload which is really strange. not sure if Rob still manages the site anymore or if anyone does for that matter. Shame to have a function not working as it used to work really well

thanks for the offer, i see what other free imaging sites there are - i could probably turn my old website back on again and host it from there lol.

cheers
    Gary

Hi have always had to size down photos below 2meg file sizes before I can upload .

oh! - i'll give that a try and see what happens

cheers

I’m not a fan of third party hosting sites and could successfully use this site’s method but I can’t now! Something’s obviously changed. Anyone know if Rob is still around and if he has much involvement with the site now?
    Dek

Usually shrink mine down to 1024 x 768 and seems to work OK, although you have to log on to view. HTH

IMG_20210519_111048840 (1024x768).jpg

(a little job for later).

Graham.
    AK gen 1 delivered 05/05/17, on the road shortly!

Like Clive I use IMGUR.com
    Never had a problem touching wood.
    Kev Davies
    South Wales Area Rep. UKCC Membership Secretary
    DAX Mk4, 383 Chevy Stroker, Tremec. SOLD
    Contemporary CCX 3-4028, 445ci Big Block FORD FE,TKO 600, Old School IVA'd and SOLD
    Dax De Dion LS2 and T56 IVA'd June '17 SOLD
    1965 Ford Mustang 289 Convertible SOLD
    In build- Hawk 289 Sebring Awaiting IVA