Registration procedure

So my Cobra kit has just passed its IVA test, very pleased with the result. The next process will be the registration and i feel as though i will need some help in this departement. I have the V5C registration certificate from the donor car and i am listed as the registered keeper.
    The parts used from the donor car were the brake calipers ( refurbished) and the diff unit. The remainder of the parts used on the build were purchased as new.
    So what is the next stage, what forms do i need to download from the DVLA, what cost is involved, do i use the donor car registration number for my new build.
    Do i need to send to the DVLA photos of the build and purchase receipts of parts or do they use the ones which i sent prior to the IVA test.
    Is there an organisation or individual that can organise the registration process for me at some cost ?
    Lots of questions.
    Any advice appreciated.

The best thing to do is contact me and il talk you through/help you with the process

Details are on the absolute horsepower or crendon website.

You can get in a right pickle with Dvla as another member on here did if you don’t send the right information etc

Give me a call and we can chat it all through.

Thanks Chimeara
    I think i have it sorted, if i have any doubts i will contact you.
    Regards