Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Aaron,

you probably didn’t, but just in case you thought my reference to my “ugly rectangular” fog/rev lamps was a dig at your new lamps, or any body else's it wasn’t , just that my lamps looked weird growing crooked out of the body work , plus they were obscured by the bumper and were the old filament type .

I would imagine yours are fitted with LED bulbs.

I also couldn’t see Stephens’s pictures, I just got an advert for G Mail
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Here is my rear lights frenched in, not by me, but it works a treat and looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by psh View Post
    you probably didn’t, but just in case you thought my reference to my “ugly rectangular” fog/rev lamps was a dig at your new lamps
    Not at all! They are hideous plastic gonks, anyway! But hopefully IVA compliant, which is all that matters at the moment..
    My DeDion build diary..
    Hon Sec of the Digidash branch of the Unpopular Kit Car Design club

Hi its most probably my error in the way I uploaded the pictures . I will try again later.
    Thanks for the patience and help
    Stephen
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinW View Post
    Nice work Aaron.
    I've got a 404 as well. Assumed it was my incompetence, but maybe affecting others too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeara View Post
    They Must be a minimum 250mm from the floor to the bottom of the illuminating surface. Fog light must also have 100mm minimum separation from the brake light.

Mounting them Below the rear deck of the cobra will be too low. They need to go on a bumper or the body area under the boot lid if no bumper is fitted

Hope this helps.
    My Sumo went through IVA with a duel fog/reverse lamp and the testers had no issue with it, so no need for the 100mm if just one single lamp.

I removed the bumper bar so view wasn't impeded for test.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeara View Post
    They Must be a minimum 250mm from the floor to the bottom of the illuminating surface. Fog light must also have 100mm minimum separation from the brake light.

Mounting them Below the rear deck of the cobra will be too low. They need to go on a bumper or the body area under the boot lid if no bumper is fitted

Hope this helps.
    Are there any stipulations about fog and reverse for MOTs? I am thinking of incorporating these into my hardtop.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

As far as I know the requirements are that if they are fitted they must work,
    thats it .
    So that would apply to your old Morris Minor for instance.
    Chris.

Looking on the MOT rules https://www.gov.uk/guidance/mot-insp...rcial-vehicles), it says the MOT'er needs to inspect:

• the 1 rear fog lamp which must be fitted to the centre or offside of vehicles first used on or after 1 April 1980
    • must inspect all reversing lamps fitted to vehicles first used from 1 September 2009 other than quadricycles and three-wheeled vehicles

For my car, I temp add a fog light of the MOT (switched in the cabin) and don't have a reverse light. She passes like this.

Phil

Thanks Phil.
    Crendon Chassis No.49
    Huddart FE428 + toploader

Not listed in the Shelby Register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12