Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Thanks Jim!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    2,062

    Thanks Jim!

    In appreciation of Jim’s efforts to create this section. Thanks Jim.
    Dek

    9BE96E80-AE39-45ED-9C80-E884E66D8D3C.jpeg4733FC73-835E-421D-84CC-86BBF30B4CD0.jpeg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Northampton
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,981
    Saw it at Stoneleigh and still think the same seeing it now - looks bloody fantastic Dek!

    Very jealous

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Finchampstead, Berkshire, UK.
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,867
    No probs Dek,

    That does look properly nice!
    GD Mk3 Jag based
    Supercharged LS1
    GD J1M

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    69
    How many Daytona’s have we got in the group nowadays.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    2,062
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronjb View Post
    Saw it at Stoneleigh and still think the same seeing it now - looks bloody fantastic Dek!

    Very jealous
    That’s very kind of you to say Aaron. You’re always welcome to pop round for a closer look anytime.
    Dek

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    2,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsh3328 View Post
    How many Daytona’s have we got in the group nowadays.
    I don’t think anyone knows really that’s one of the reasons behind setting up a Daytona section. It might encourage owners to post and then we’ll have a better idea.
    Dek

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    69
    I put it in the other page. But I have brought over 3 gen 3 coupes mine John and another customer. There is 2 private gen 3 coupes here. And I think 2-3 gen 2 coupes. Not sure on superformance I know Jamie has one white and blue not sure of others but the group is growing. I want to bring another 3 over next year.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    2,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Walsh3328 View Post
    I put it in the other page. But I have brought over 3 gen 3 coupes mine John and another customer. There is 2 private gen 3 coupes here. And I think 2-3 gen 2 coupes. Not sure on superformance I know Jamie has one white and blue not sure of others but the group is growing. I want to bring another 3 over next year.
    Good news! Do you know how many you have imported are on the road?
    Dek

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    1,241
    I know a guy called Jamie from Kent who’s had 4 cobras and now has a Superformance Daytona. It’s off-white and was at the NEC with the Sporting Bears last Saturday.
    David (AKA Firestarter29)

    Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    69
    I think One of the private imports are on the road. Mine is just waiting for Iva then will be out and about. The rest are in build. Although we might be getting one in to finish for a customer so that will make 3 ffr on the road.

    Jamie is a cool dude when I see him next I’ll ask him if he wants to do some more with the club.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •