Thread: Help with sale

Help with sale

I have a Dax Cobra which I would like to sell in the new year. My partner and I are both in our mid 70s and are struggling to get in and out of the car now, especially my partner who suffers from arthritis.
    The car is a Dax de Dion built 2010 LS2 powered 400bhp fuel injected with a T56 6 speed box and 7200 miles on the clock, very nicely finished in iridium silver(no stripe)
    outboard discs, stainless side pipes, ceramic coated headers, tonneau cover and soft top.
    I would like some opinions on how much to ask for it as I would like to sell it reasonably quickly it has been suggested to me a figure of about 42k would be about right but this sounds a little high to me.
    Can anyone suggest the simplest method of posting photos of the car into this forum bearing in mind that I am not good with I.T.
    Thanks & regards.
    Harrison

Hi Harrison
    I think you really need to ask yourself if you have to sell quickly because you’ll take a big hit during the winter especially over Christmas when folks have got other things on their mind and other expenses. Sounds like a nice car but at the moment the market is going to be more restricted. Even dealers won’t want to have money tied up in it until next year…unless it’s a giveaway price. Hang on if you can to max out.
    Sorry can’t help with photos. I think the easiest way is with a third party hosting site which I personally don’t like. Good luck in whatever you choose to do though.
    Dek

Harrison
    Dek is right about timing. I use Imgur (external hosting) for pictures. If you get stuck let me know and I or someone else on here could probably post them for you. Not sure about price, but others will be able to help on that I'm sure.
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Hi Harrison,

Happy to host and post the photos for you, will send you a message with my details.