West Midlands Meets 2022

I have put a schedule of meetings on the UK Cobra Club website https://www.ukcobraclub.co.uk/west-midlands/

As most of those with Cobras who have attended previous events also attend MKCOG meetings I have 'co-joined' events where possible. It just makes sense rather than competing with each other or having too much on. As ever, if anyone wants to add anything in I am very happy to do so. Plus I am happy to host an event at home if there is the interest. As well as look at the GT40 build we could do something of a family day with all the animals I have here plus a BBQ. If I know in advance if kids are coming I can hatch some chicks for them a day or so before. Always goes down well with kids of all ages! (That's to cuddle not roast on the BBQ, that would take a few weeks longer!) Easy run from my place to the Cotswold 'hotspots', Caffeine and Machine or Classic Car Hub.

I know there is already a lot of interest in Stoneleigh, Malvern and Newark and Spetchley is always popular throughout the year. Be great to see as many of you as possible. Hopefully fuel will come down a bit and the weather will be good!

Chris
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

All welcome to Gilks Cafe this Saturday at 10am onwards (Gilks Cafe, Banbury Road, Kineton, CV35 0JZ)

Food is excellent apparently, particularly the breakfast. Weather is forecast to be very nice indeed, so no excuses. There are already quite a few confirmed so why not join us?

Only a short run to Caffeine and Machine if you want to make a day of it.

Oh, and apparently there is a Scalextric track. Bring your own cobra or GT40!!
    Dax with 1964 Dual Quad 427 and Toploader box

Brilliant morning at Gilks Cafe and an amazing turnout. For anyone travelling near this place it is a great venue. Was packed this morning

Weather is forecast good for Ragley Hall this weekend. Should be a few of us there for a good day out!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
    Weather is forecast good for Ragley Hall this weekend. Should be a few of us there for a good day out!!
    Yep I'm going, and i am going to the Rutland Classic Wheels show the following weekend ,you going to that too Chris ?
    Paul.

AK Huddart Chevy 383 Stroker, BMW Royal Grey Metal Metallic , 5 speed Jaguar Getrag , Holley 670cfm 4 barrel street Avenger Carb, 450 BHP at flywheel , 460 Ibs/ft torque, and luvin it !

" We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing" - George Bernard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by psh View Post
    Yep I'm going, and i am going to the Rutland Classic Wheels show the following weekend ,you going to that too Chris ?
    Unfortunately my car is doing a wedding next weekend. Just hope the groom can drive it!!!!! Being taught by my son who is best man