PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone XXX

kdavies3
23-12-08, 11:11 AM
Hi All,
I just thought I'd say merry Christmas to you all in the beautiful Vales and valleys of Wales. :mrgreen:

Hopefully 2009 will bring us some much better weather than the last couple of years.:(

If the credit crunch allows us to keep our cars on the road, maybe we can get our region up and running as it should be this coming year. :-D

With luck ED (Bitsilly) will have his Ram on the road soon adding to our numbers in the area.:cool:

If I still have a job in the spring I fully intend to make up for lost mileage over the last few years.:)

Merry Christmas and a very Happy 2009 to you all.

lumberjack
23-12-08, 11:21 AM
Hi All,
I just thought I'd say merry Christmas to you all in the beautiful Vales and valleys of Wales. :mrgreen:

Hopefully 2009 will bring us some much better weather than the last couple of years.:(

If the credit crunch allows us to keep our cars on the road, maybe we can get our region up and running as it should be this coming year. :-D

With luck ED (Bitsilly) will have his Ram on the road soon adding to our numbers in the area.:cool:

If I still have a job in the spring I fully intend to make up for lost mileage over the last few years.:)

And a merry xmas and happy new year to you & all the members in Wales .
Here's to a good 2009.
regards
Paul

bitsilly
23-12-08, 11:27 AM
Cheers Kev/Paul.
Right back at ya!
SVA applied for Kev, will let you know.

Lloyd Barnes
23-12-08, 01:10 PM
Hi All,

Happy Christmas from the middle of Wales! :-)

I can't wait for next year to head off through those mountain roads to the coast! (this might be something to do with a quick rip down the lane this morning in the beast! :razz:) If there any runs that head north out of South Wales I'd be up for heading down there to meet up. :razz:

Paul B
23-12-08, 06:17 PM
Happy Christmas to you and Sandra. I am glad you are still "into" the Cobras given your workload over the last few years :)

Hope to catch up with you both sometime in the New Year.

Cheers

Paul & Fran