Page 101 of 336 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3351
    Just had a quick drive around in the sun , Yes it was defiantly worth all the time and effort ,still have to pinch myself that it's mine .

Needed a jar of coffee for work and as the sun was out I had to go in my Dax. Long way back though.

Andy

Had a nice little drive in mine today. All the way from sunny Welwyn Garden up to the Lincolnshire Coast to see my parents. Great day out.

Andy
    AK 427, LS 3 power with a Tremec box. In blue with a white stripe.

Quote Originally Posted by corn plaster View Post
    Needed a jar of coffee for work and as the sun was out I had to go in my Dax. Long way back though.

Andy
    I've often nipped out to get some milk from the petrol station 2 mins down the road (placing it delicately on the passenger seat) then taking an hour to get home

Got my beastie back from the spraypainters. Really chuffed. Mercedes Mountain Grey. Now finding all the cockups the last owner left. Prior to spraying I just cut the lighting wiring as it was looking a bit rough. Putting the rear lights back on today, and unwrapping the black tape HORROR !! bare wires and wires just twisted and wrapped in tape. Spent a good few hours soldering and putting new connectors on.
    Very impressed though. Cars been in the garage there for over 3 months yet she fired straight up. Chuffed !!

Quote Originally Posted by hifihedgehog View Post
    I've often nipped out to get some milk from the petrol station 2 mins down the road (placing it delicately on the passenger seat) then taking an hour to get home
    Damned road works eh

Hi, Due to an accident 18 months ago on the M25 when a Polish lorry driver pulled out and pushed me side ways on the n/s, the car was repaired, not to much damage thanks to the pilgrim chassis, but a crack appeared on the o/s.f chassis upright which houses the spring, shock, and top wishbone I removed what was nessasary bonnet, o/s/f suspension etc welded from top and underneath refit and reset camber and tracking an aftenoons work for someone as old as me

Neville

Spent ages cleaning it as been using it on wet roads at various times over last few weeks, got in it to reverse back into the garage but changed my mind n went for a spin every time drive it it seems quicker than i remember !

Spring cleaning the garage ready for the car to be returned. White walls and floor could be anyone's guess! At the moment its speckled white!

Thought I would have a play in the garage, run out of foam ear plugs so went and dug out my ear defenders from the shed, I use them on the rare occasions I get the angle grinder out.

Well anyway, they'd been sat in a corner of the shed for months and months, brushed the dust off the outside and popped them on, then went and started the car. About 10 seconds later I was on the floor flapping at my head, there was a BLOODY QUEEN WASP hibernating in the left ear-can! It's first attempt at a sting felt like a paper cut as it was probably still half asleep, then it woke up fully and had a few more goes before I got the defenders off! My ear now looks like a rugby-style cauliflower!