Page 225 of 325 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3250
    Tristram, get your other half involved with the car, when I told my wife I was getting a cobra she rolled her eyes and said "another waste of money" to be fair my previous 'toy' cars have been loud fast uncomfortable and impracticable so she assumed this would be the same, but she loves the cobra, days like this weekend are perfect for a drive out, stop at a pub see some scenery etc, you don't need to be hooning around all the time, more times than not it's now the wife who suggests taking the cob because she sees it as quality time whilst getting around the countryside
    Roger

refitted exhaust headers and collectors and side pipes yesterday and today.

What a sod trying to tighten up the stupid hex socket cap bolts that are fitted - near impossible to get a suitable sized alen key in and no chance of torquing them up properly - so can probably expect blowing from somewhere when i eventually get round to starting the car.

Next job is to refit intake manifold - fingers crossed

Gary
    Conny - A Carnival Red Metallic (paint code Ref: Jag CGG/1811) Southern Roadcraft V8 ( SRV8 ) with 383ci stroker chevy.

MOT sorted and a bit of a spring clean, good to go might actually use it this year!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Swapped the Ford steering column bush ( made of rubber and cheese ) for a proper bearing. Feels much better.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Colin
    Dax Standard Chassis. Ford 302, AOD auto, DB s/s sidepipes, 2017 T reg.

Moved it to get the lawn mower out, with the plan to take it out after I'd cut the grass. It started raining exactly as I finished the grass so it went back in the garage.

Completed exhaust header to side pipes both sides. Only taken 4 years....

Let me know if you want a ride to keep the desire there. I'm only just outside chester

Quote Originally Posted by keirik View Post
    Let me know if you want a ride to keep the desire there. I'm only just outside chester
    Thanks for that. Which kit do you have?
    Stan

Hey Stan, was it really that long ago you shown me your fancy merge collector!! Lee
    .............never drive faster than your guardian angel.

cobraclub.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/633 - this is the link to my build photo's you have to put w w w . h t t p : / / in front of it!!

Yes.......😀😀😀