Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AK Build Blogs

Thank you for the feedback and the Kudos

I have tested the site in various locations and many devices. I do find that I cannnot look at the site from work if using our secure vpn, but thats the only issue i have had.

It views best on a computer as opposed to mobile device.
    I'll keep plugging away and adding things, but it will really grow when I build the next one and do step by step videos of the whole build...
    Cheers
    Russ

Russ,

I have had a few problems with sites using Talk Talk on my friends network with certain sites. I am on Virgin, not using a VPN and never encounter issues with error time outs.

I think a step by step guide video build will be great for all new and experienced builders. You never stop learning as technology and new ideas, help us to keep enthusiasm going especially in the winter months.

I have past your build link to a few people now and had great feedback. As you say it does work better on a desktop but the mobile platform is also good for the text information. I use my mobile when looking at parts or comparing information in the garage. I always think looking on a mobile device is like looking through a letterbox. You can only see so much and miss a lot of the detail of photos.
    John Desz

Essex & Herts Area Rep. UKCC

Dax 351 Cleveland T5 2.88 PL

Events posted and meeting updates follow Face Book.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/170236225077355

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12